In these challenging times the importance of scientific and technological research excellence for a resilient processing industry is evident. Therefore, we invite you to help us keep the processing industry moving forward by submitting your innovative and creative research for the 7th International Congress Engineering, Environment and Materials in Processing Industry, scheduled for March 17th – 19th 2021.
EEM21 will be different! There are many changes, including the venue, the program, scientific topics and their wider presentation, the emphases, etc. In all these cases, we assure future participants that the changes have not been sudden – we’ve been developing these ideas for the past two years.
We invite you to register, submit your manuscript and apply for a poster or oral presentation.
- Listen to an outstanding line-up of plenary and invited speakers who will deliver an excellent program.
- Engage with poster presenters and hear about the latest discoveries in this exciting field.
- Network and interact with colleagues, friends and future collaborators.
- Enjoy the beautiful Jahorina Mountain.
- Students submitting oral or poster presentations can also apply for the Student discount.
We look forward to seeing you at EEM 2021!