Participants wishing to present a scientific contribution, oral or poster, must submit a single-page abstract or full manuscript by online submission platform.
A contribution must be written in English following the formats given in the template, available below. The Organizing Committee will survey the submissions and Scientific Committee will select Plenary lectures for talks of 30 minutes and poster contributions from the submitted contributions.
The submitted abstracts must be formatted according to the abstract and template and cannot exceed 1 page.
Having in mind the technical demands related to the publishing of the Proceedings, participants are required to prepare their manuscripts using the paper template.
Proper references formatting is essential for Congress papers inclusion in the different bibliographic databases. References should be laid out according to APA style requirements.
The paper should be written using PAPER TEMPLATE on A4 format pages including text, attachments and illustrations (figures, tables, equations, references), in accordance with the Instructions for Authors.
The paper should be made as follows:
- Font: 12 pt Times New Roman
- Margins: top and bottom 2.0 cm, left 3.0 cm and right 1.5cm
- Title: 12 pt bold (centered alignment)
- Authors: 12 pt normal (centered alignment)
- Institutions: 12 pt italic (centered align.)
- Abstract: (in English) 12 pt italic (centered align.), one page A4
- Subtitles: 12 pt bold, (left alignment)
- Text: 12 pt normal (justified alignment)
- Figures, captions: captions below the figures, 11 pt italic (centered align.)
- Tables, captions: captions above the tables, 11 pt italic (centered align.)
- Text should be single spaced and pages should not be numbered.
- Authors should prepare images of adequate quality. Images cannot be scanned. Text and signs in the illustrations should be visible and readable.
- The International System of Units and commonly used expressions in the technical profession should be used in the introduction, experimental part, results, discussion and conclusions. Detailed mathematical derivations should be avoided. Necessary mathematical derivations can be presented in the form of one or more appendices.
- Full papers will be published in electronic form as a part of the Proceedings and there is no limit on the number of pages.
- Literature references should be cited in APA style:
Author, A.A. (2016). Article title. Journal Title, 13(4), 147-157.
Author, A.A. (2016). Title of work. Belgrade, Serbia: Publisher.
Author, A.A., & Author, B.B. (2016). Title of work. Belgrade, Serbia: Publisher.
Sort the reference list in alphabetical order.
Citation in text (examples)
Number of authors At the end of the sentence As part of the sentence
Single author (Wowles, 2017) Wowles (2017)
Two authors (Wowles and Mith, 2017) Wowles and Mith (2017)
Three or more authors (Wowles et al., 2017) Wowles et al. (2017)
Authors who submit to this congress agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the Congress to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and its initial presentation at this Congress.
- Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this Congress.
- In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the Congress.
- Number of slides should be minimum and presentation time should be strictly followed. Please stop when signaled by the Chair to do so.
- Users of Mac systems should be responsible for the compatibility with Windows system used at the lectern.
- Taking the timelines into consideration, using personal laptops are not recommended unless under unavoidable conditions.
- No videos will be recorded.
- Felicitation for the speakers will be done during the session or after completion of the session, so please make sure to be present until the session ends.
Basic presentation requirements
- Windows compatible presentation.
- Presentation PowerPoint 2007/2008/2010/2011 format (PPT, PPTX, .PPSX).
- Movies: Please take steps to compress your videos (AVI, MPEG and WMV).
- Each slide should be designed to be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance: include only keywords and phrases for visual reinforcement. Avoid lengthy text.
- Usage of fonts: Arial, Times New Roman, Courier and Symbol are best presented.
AV Set up:
- Basic AV setup would be provided; slider with pointer, cordless mike, desktop mike, lapel, basic sound system.
- If you have any audio / video to be played, they should be checked in prior / before one day with the AV team.
Load your presentation
- It is recommended to upload the presentation before 3 days of conference start date.
- You can email the presentation to the designated conference email ID.
- But if unable to send, you can always load your presentation (save the presentation on USB Flash drive) on the conference day at the lectern. The USB Flash drive will be scanned before transferring the presentation to the presentation folder.
- Once the presentation is completed it will be permanently removed.
- Poster cards with a number will be placed on the poster hall before one hour of the session start.
- Each author will be provided with a 1 meter x 1 meter poster presenting area and mounting pins. Participants are responsible for mounting their posters during the presentation and in removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- Poster awards will be announced at the end of a day/session which will be informed of the event.
Poster size: The posting boards are 90 cm (width) x 100 cm (height). Poster size must be 90 cm (width) x 100 cm (height)